Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rangers match 27th Nov

Options
  • 23-11-2016 11:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hi,

Any one know any pub in Dublin showing the rangers vs Partick Thistle match this weekend?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭themandan6611

i heard the Windjammer may be showing it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

sky1234 wrote: »
    Hi,

Any one know any pub in Dublin showing the rangers vs Partick Thistle match this weekend?

Thanks

Hard Rock Cafe have most sport on.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭quadrifoglio verde

i heard the Windjammer may be showing it

Trying to get that man killed???

• Registered Users Posts: 30,233 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

There might be such a thing as a Rangers Supporters Club in Dublin... if you can track them down, they could point you in right directions... I would have thought sports type bars in temple bar would be your best bet e.g. hard rock, TGIs type places

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

There's a Rangers thread in the Soccer forum, if they don't know nobody will

21/25

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,704 ✭✭✭Broxi_Bear_Eire

Hi,

Thanks

Hi mate I can't help as I live in Donegal but some of the other posters in the Rangers thread might be able to help

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Berserker

Hi mate. I would try the Hard Rock cafe, for starters. I had a look at the Woolshed on Parnell street and they have the Man City game advertised but they tend to have a few games on the go in there. Given that Sky are showing our game, that would be a good shout. I have been told that the Mercantile on Dame street is good for games too. I will check that out for you tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭Skittlebrau

Hi,

Thanks

Upstairs in Murray's on O'Connell St or also The Living Room around the corner on Cathal Brugha St. Confirmed in the link below.

http://murraysbarandgrill.ie/sports/

They have a lot of screens and show different games on most of them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,748 ✭✭✭✭Lovely Bloke

Is Murray's not the Celtic Supporters Club HQ?

No idea. Only been there once. If it is though, I'd probably go for the Living Room instead

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

I think they moved to the Bad Ass Cafe in Temple Bar.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,317 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Upstairs in Murray's on O'Connell St or also The Living Room around the corner on Cathal Brugha St. Confirmed in the link below.

http://murraysbarandgrill.ie/sports/

They have a lot of screens and show different games on most of them.

All the Celtic fans downstairs in Murray's waiting for the match to finish...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭power pants

Birneybau wrote: »

If you Google Dublin loyal, their email address will pop up

I used to go years ago when we watched games off Camden st

Birneybau wrote: »

Strange that they'd even show Rangers games tbh.. doubt it's worth the hassle.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

Strange that they'd even show Rangers games tbh.. doubt it's worth the hassle.

There's no hassle.

That's the place to go to watch Scottish football regardless of team.

Other European leagues too but it's been where Scots team supporters go for a good few years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Berserker

Gave the Mercantile a bell and the staff member said that they should have it on one of the screens. I would avoid Murray's to be honest. Finally, Busker's bar in Temple bar should also be showing it, I have been told.

Advertisement