Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ryanair Flight change

Options
  • 23-11-2016 11:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

Good day, Just a quick question, I have flights and insurance booked with ryanair, flight is not checked in for yet because i have to change the dates. The cost of change of fee plus fare difference fee for just the outbound flight is the same price as booking the whole flight again on the dates I require. My question is, can I transfer over the insurance or is it just easier to book it all again.
    Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,438 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

Are you changing the flights because of an event which may be covered by the insurance policy?

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭timtim2016

coylemj wrote: »
    Are you changing the flights because of an event which may be covered by the insurance policy?

I don't think so, my reason is work has scheduled me for 2 safety courses that must be done before Christmas. I don't think this reason is covered by insurance. I'm not even sure how you cancel a flight

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭jonny_b

Ring them I had to do this last year. They let me transfer the flights to another date and had to pay the difference in the cost

• Registered Users Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭dennyk

timtim2016 wrote: »
    I don't think so, my reason is work has scheduled me for 2 safety courses that must be done before Christmas. I don't think this reason is covered by insurance.

Check your policy document just for the hell of it; being required to go to work unexpectedly is occasionally a covered event on some policies.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭timtim2016

Rang them, no joy on a refund and just to change the outbound leg was costing 109.90 and to book the whole thing again on the website cost me 111, no brainer.
    Cheers for all the replies.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement