Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pool noodle to use to make wreath

Options
  • 23-11-2016 11:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Guys I'm head wrecked from looking for a pool noodle to use for making a Christmas wreath . I've tried Argos , heatons, lifestyle , euroshop , dealZ and I can't find one anywhere. Anyone know where I could find one please ? Tia

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭howdoyouknow

Plumbing supply shop. Get some foam pipe insulation and some duck tape

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭me_irl

Yeah, I was about to suggest Homebase or B&Q. That pipe insulation... stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Drucilla07

Plumbing supply shop. Get some foam pipe insulation and some duck tape

Yeah I tried that but it isn't as sturdy as a pool noodle unfortunately :(

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭howdoyouknow

Drucilla07 wrote:
    Yeah I tried that but it isn't as sturdy as a pool noodle unfortunately

Layer them up or put a plastic pipe in the centre for rigidity.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭Glass fused light

Drucilla07 wrote: »
    Guys I'm head wrecked from looking for a pool noodle to use for making a Christmas wreath . I've tried Argos , heatons, lifestyle , euroshop , dealZ and I can't find one anywhere. Anyone know where I could find one please ? Tia

Inspiring ideas had a number of size of polystyrene rings last Christmas.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭chuckles30

Why not get an Oasis wreath from a flower shop? Or you can buy pool noodles here...no link to this company...I just googled it!!
    http://www.mcsport.ie/advsearch/index?keywords=pool%20noodles

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

Most craft shops like Art & hobby or Hickeys will have the polystyrene rings for this purpose. If you're not in a mad panic, Hobbycraft (where I bought mine in the UK) now deliver to Ireland. (There's way more sizes than that available btw).

Or else flower shops will have the oasis rings.

Advertisement