Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gift idea for boss

• 24-11-2016 3:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭

I'm fortunate to have a great relationship with my employer. I've had a very difficult year and I've received nothing but support from him.

I'd like to get him something for Christmas but I would like to stay away from the usual foodie gifts/fancy whiskey etc since our clients tend to give us more than a raging alco could get through. I thought about a nice pen but he has a Mont Blanc with sentimental value.

Has anyone any ideas? Early 60s, golf enthusiast, very young at heart (would probably appreciate a bottle of Jaegermeister!). Budget wise, I'm pretty open as I would like to get something a little special.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭Edups2.0

My first idea would be something golf related, but if he has grandchildren or what not they could be giving him those kinds of gifts often...

A whiskey glass personalised maybe?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭Dia1988

Sounds as though you need an engagement ring!

Advertisement