Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stuart Turner pump - repair or replace

Options
  • 24-11-2016 9:04am
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

Have a 10 year old Stuart Turner (positive model) which has given up the ghost (not turning on and no hot water flowing to the power shower). I changed the capacitor but still no joy.

Just looking for advice on whether its worth the hassle of having a repairer call and try repair a 10 year old pump? If not ill just bite the bullet and get a new one.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭corkgsxr

Pcb boards are common on them. And most of the time symptom is a dead pump

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭J.pilkington

Just to close the loop on this, got showerdoctors out and they were fantastic, serviced the pump and it's working better than ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,471 ✭✭✭✭Calahonda52

Just to close the loop on this, got showerdoctors out and they were fantastic, serviced the pump and it's working better than ever.

What did they do, for benefit of others with same problem

“I can’t pay my staff or mortgage with instagram likes”.

Advertisement