Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New bill pay plan

Options
  • 24-11-2016 9:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭

Hi I'm having an issue with a upgrade plan I signed up to Monday, I spent most of Monday on the phone with customer service and spoke to a very nice man who said he would pass to his manager to resolve, he gave me his email etc but is not answering correspondence from me even to just confirm he has gotten the first email , I'm reluctant to even open my new phone which I got Tuesday in case I need to cancel can you please give me an update on this ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Hi I'm having an issue with a upgrade plan I signed up to Monday, I spent most of Monday on the phone with customer service and spoke to a very nice man who said he would pass to his manager to resolve, he gave me his email etc but is not answering correspondence from me even to just confirm he has gotten the first email , I'm reluctant to even open my new phone which I got Tuesday in case I need to cancel can you please give me an update on this ?
    Hi  cmbutterfly45,

Thanks for getting in touch. Can you PM me your name & account details & I will follow this up for you.

Thanks,
    Pamela 

Hi  cmbutterfly45,

Thanks for getting in touch. Can you PM me your name & account details & I will follow this up for you.

Thanks,
    Pamela 

Hi  cmbutterfly45,

Thanks,
    Pamela 

Advertisement