Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One Present to Rule them All

Options
  • 24-11-2016 10:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭

My sister and her partner are "blessed" with 10 children. Their ages range from 3 to 15. It's too much to buy for 12 in total so looking for ideas for something I could get the whole family.

Last year I made up a variety box of DVDs, board games, sweets and a few other things rather than one present per person. This year I'm trying to think of one thing they could all enjoy.

Any ideas? :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

What is your budget? That would help people come up with some ideas!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Heighway61

It would, wouldn't it! Not sure, to be honest. Around €150, mabye a bit more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 174 ✭✭bigtomm

A box of condoms?
    Heighway61 wrote: »
    My sister and her partner are "blessed" with 10 children. Their ages range from 3 to 15. It's too much to buy for 12 in total so looking for ideas for something I could get the whole family.

Last year I made up a variety box of DVDs, board games, sweets and a few other things rather than one present per person. This year I'm trying to think of one thing they could all enjoy.

Any ideas? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Heighway61

A Brady Bunch situation, if you remember that!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

mmm 10 good that is a tough one...

You could like last year pick a theme maybe.. Could try Art n Crafts this year maybe make up a big basket of something they could all do together or well nearly..There is a website online Baker Ross is great to buy things in bulk. Could get something for each age there and then maybe for the olders ones get one of those build a bike kit in Smyths or build your own robot kit..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭daisy123

Could you make up a food hamper with lots of fun foods and drinks? You could mix it with sweets and savouries, grown up stuff and kiddie stuff! Packed in a picnic basket with a couple of large rugs that they could bring on family picnics!

Advertisement