Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

2000 1.2L Opel Corsa

• 24-11-2016 12:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭

Having an issue the last couple of weeks with my corsa.

When I start it up in the morning, there seems to be very little power when I press the accelerator. It almost likes jumps or chuggs when i go to move off and sometimes there is no power coming through at all. The only way to stop is to let it sit idle for a few minutes. Any ideas what it could be?

After starting up, it seems to sit idle at just over 1,000 RPM but when i let it sit for a few minutes there is a point where there is a sudden drop to just under 1,000 RPM, and then it is good to go.

I don't know if it linked but in the same period sometimes going up hills there is a slight loss of power and the engine light comes on.

Any ideas on how to fix would be very welcome!

Advertisement