Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

404's when posting

Options
  • 24-11-2016 1:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭

This has happened a few times. While trying to post AND while trying to view threads. Not sure if isolated issue.

Also, for some reason on touch site the posting restrictions aren't being lifted after 24 hours and 5 posts. This happened on Edups as well. It seems 2.0 needs work :(

Comments

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

Hi Edups2.0,

If you're getting 404 Errors on the Touch site, I would recommend using Chrome's Incognito mode. This is something that we are still working to address.

On the latter point, a fix is in development and will hopefully be rolled out soon (but can't give you a definitive time frame).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭Edups2.0

Hi Edups2.0,

If you're getting 404 Errors on the Touch site, I would recommend using Chrome's Incognito mode. This is something that we are still working to address.

On the latter point, a fix is in development and will hopefully be rolled out soon (but can't give you a definitive time frame).

Cheers! I'm using safari on iPhone but I'll try that.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement