Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Health insurance

Options
  • 24-11-2016 1:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

I want to take out health insurance again after a hiatus of a few years. I’m 35 and very rarely sick, just want to have cover in case something goes wrong (both my parents died young). So what I really want to ensure is that I don’t have long waiting times if I get a serious illness. Not really concerned about day-to-day health costs.
    As there is a plethora of options out there I was wondering what the best option for me would be? Was thinking of One Plan Starter, One Plan Access or First Plan Level 1 with VHI. I tried to discuss this with the company themselves but they didn’t want to advise me on their webchat either way and said it was up to me. Also, would anyone know how the loading comes into effect? I had about eight years of health insurance in my 20s when I could afford it.
    Any advice appreciated

Comments

Advertisement