Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place for mobile phones

• 24-11-2016 3:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭

Looking to get one around the €200 mark. Could someone give me a few sites to look at and recommendations for a phone to get. Vodaphone number

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 411 ✭✭Bravobabe

Hi There is a large tread/forum on here about the Vodafone smart ultra. From what I can tell, there are still good value at under €200.
    My daughter got one about 15 months ago - still going well (she had no issues). (this phone can be unlocked to any network VF there is no need.

There is a sim free Sony in Argos for around €179

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,698 ✭✭✭corks finest

thesultan wrote: »
    Looking to get one around the €200 mark. Could someone give me a few sites to look at and recommendations for a phone to get. Vodaphone number

Check redmi note 3,global edition, 5.5 inches, decent phone ,camera,fingerprint etc ,e 136/8

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 354 ✭✭Bandito909

Have a look for a phone called the Umi plus. Can't really get better for your money

Advertisement