Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How much maintenance should I be paying?

• 24-11-2016 3:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Hi I'm looking for a rough estimation of what single dad's are paying currently on child maintenance please.
    Currently I live 200km from my daughter and see her every second weekend where I drive to collect and drop her back both ways.Her mother is now looking for more maintenance as the amount I currently pay 100p/wk isn't enough.She wants more to cover half of all the child's expenses .ie back to school,xmas,bday,extra curricular etc.As it is im struggling between mortgage and other repayments and on paper my balance is in the negative.So if anyone is in the same scenario I'd like to hear how you are managing?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25 PVF

Hi I'm looking for a rough estimation of what single dad's are paying currently on child maintenance please.
    Currently I live 200km from my daughter and see her every second weekend where I drive to collect and drop her back both ways.Her mother is now looking for more maintenance as the amount I currently pay 100p/wk isn't enough.She wants more to cover half of all the child's expenses .ie back to school,xmas,bday,extra curricular etc.As it is im struggling between mortgage and other repayments and on paper my balance is in the negative.So if anyone is in the same scenario I'd like to hear how you are managing?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

hi OP

as you've already got an active thread on this in the parenting forum, I'm closing this.

Posting the same thread in different forums is against boards rules.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement