Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How this can effect if I use e-cigarettes to avoid smoking?

• 24-11-2016 4:01pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3

Hello guys,

Hope you are doing well so far? I am interested to know here about e-cigarettes. Howe does this can be effect if I used this to reduce smoking?

Please let me know. Thank you!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Canberry wrote: »
    Hello guys,

Hope you are doing well so far? I am interested to know here about e-cigarettes. Howe does this can be effect if I used this to reduce smoking?

Please let me know. Thank you!

Easy & quick answer is,Nicotine is the big factor in smoking & vaping,all that other sh1t you get in cigarettes is what kills you,vaping only has 4 ingredients,PG,VG,Flavouring & Nicotine,I don't see anything dangerous in those 4 things compared to hundreds of toxic ingredients in ciggy's.

If you need recommendations of what to buy,just come back here & we will help you out.

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭duckman!!

What dipstick said,
    Smoked for 10 years and then bought a small e-cig starter kit and it didn't really do it for me and ended up back smoking for another year.
    Decided too give it another go and bought an Eleaf istick 50w and a rba and haven't looked back, only after 3 weeks of not smoking I had no desire to ever smoke again, once u find a setup and juice u like it's very easy to forget all about the cigs.
    If someone offered me either a fag or my vaping setup, I'd choose the latter every time 😊

Advertisement