Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Require assistance. Old indigo legacy email and domain - Eir business account holder

Options
  • 24-11-2016 6:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I require assistance via pm regarding indigo services for an Eir business account.

I did some searching and found a support number 1530277100 but this is no longer working.

Please advise.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Arbitrary wrote: »
    Hi,

I require assistance via pm regarding indigo services for an Eir business account.

I did some searching and found a support number 1530277100 but this is no longer working.

Please advise.

Thanks
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]Arbitrary,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for getting in touch. I would recommend contacting the technical team & troubleshooting the issues you are experiencing. You can contact them on 1890260260 or Freephone 1901 option 2. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Pamela [/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭Arbitrary

1890602902 was the correct number required. Resolved.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Arbitrary wrote: »
    1890602902 was the correct number required. Resolved.
    No problem  Arbitrary, glad you got this resolved.

Thanks,
    Pamela 

Advertisement