Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

To DI2 or not?

Options
13»

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

As a matter of interest, when you have a problem with your mechanical groupo when out riding it's called, well..., a mechanical. What is the equivalent if you a have a problem when out on your Di equipped pride and joy, a digital??? :confused:

electrical

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,477 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

I guess if anyone is going to know that it will be a mod of "Engineering" and "The Wire":pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭Unknown Soldier

godtabh wrote: »
    electrical

Considering the way the motor industry has gone, and there are no more "Mechanics" just "Technicians"... "Technical issues" should cover everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,788 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Anyone know what the LBS charges for a Di2 groupset?

I reckon the full group rather than the upgrade kit is the one to go for?

Last minute wobble on this...

Loving how my 35mm Fulcrum Quattros look on the TCR and now I'm thinking maybe a set of deep rim carbon Mavic Cosmic wheels.

The di2 is lifetime while the wheels aren't, decisions decisions....

• Advertisement

Update for anyone that cares....

Too expensive even with b2w.....

Power Meter it is then, Stages Ultegra.

Advertisement