If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Q Acoustic speakers

Options
  • 24-11-2016 7:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi,

What's the best price you can do on the following:

3090C
    3000ST

Thanks,
    Alan

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

alkelly wrote: »
    Hi,

3090C
    3000ST

Thanks,
    Alan
    Alan if you want the bundle in the standard Graphite or Walnut finishes I can do that bundle for you at a Boardie special of £339 ( that's reduced from £397) I also have a very limited amount of those in the Luxury Black Leather finish that I can do at the same price for you ( the Black Leather bundle is nomally £437!)

All in stock and ready to ship - Keep me posted and thanks for the opportunity to quote,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew 

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 15 alkelly

Hi,

3090C
    3000ST

Thanks,
    Alan
    Alan if you want the bundle in the standard Graphite or Walnut finishes I can do that bundle for you at a Boardie special of £339 ( that's reduced from £397) I also have a very limited amount of those in the Luxury Black Leather finish that I can do at the same price for you ( the Black Leather bundle is nomally £437!)

All in stock and ready to ship - Keep me posted and thanks for the opportunity to quote,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew 
    Thanks John for your reply. I already have a pair of 3050's in walnut so will probably try and keep the rest the same. Your online prices are a little confusing as in pounds you have the 3020's cheaper than the 3010's at the moment. But if I switch to euros they're the right way round. When I last priced these on your online store you had them at the following prices which make more sense :)

3010 - £139
    3090C - £129
    3000ST - £99

Given these prices, can you lower your best price?

Thanks,
    Alan

I can reduce the 3010 / 3090 / 3000st a little more to £329 - but that's pretty much as low as I can go - our retail pricing changes all the time in reaction to competition both in Ireland and the UK - at the moment if you pay full price on the 3000 series you are better off on most lines paying in euro - however when I look at a Boardie bundle price I start at the cost price and work from that - I don't look at the full retail and discount down as that wont give you the keenest price ( I hope you know what I mean?)

I can offer you that pricing in either Graphite / Walnut or Leather finishes

If you wanted a 3020 / 3090 / 3000st bundle I can do it at £357

As ever if you can find the same bundles in stock anywhere else in Ireland or the UK cheaper including ROI delivery I'll happily pricebeat any cheaper price.

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

If bundled with the Hisense 55 [font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]H55M7000 what price could you offer? The [/font][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]H55M7000 is currently on amazon at £649.99. [/font]

Thanks,
    Alan

Hi John,

I just noticed that Amazon have shipped my order of the H55M7000 but I'm still interested in the price of £329 for the speaker set. How do I go ahead with this?

Cheers,
    Alan

• Advertisement

Alan,

apologies for the delay - its been a bit mad this week - hope the Hisense goes well - its a really great TV..

On the Q Acoustics bundle 3010 / 3090 / 3000st at £329 - just drop me a mail to sals@richersounds.ie with your details and the bundle as agreed and your boardie name of course and we will get back to you asap - it may not be today but we are working 100% to get up to date asap - we have everything in stock at the moment in pretty much all the finishes..

Thanks again and keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]( Please excuse us over the next few days if responses are a little slower than normal!)[/font]

Hi John,

Would you be able to supply an updated quote on this but replacing the stands with 2 sets of [font=arial, sans-serif]3000WB's? Finally able to loosen the purse strings after an over active Christmas :)[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Cheers,[/font]
    [font=arial, sans-serif]Alan[/font]

Hi John,

Would you be able to supply an updated quote on this but replacing the stands with 2 sets of [font=arial, sans-serif]3000WB's? Finally able to loosen the purse strings after an over active Christmas :)[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Cheers,[/font]
    [font=arial, sans-serif]Alan[/font]
    [font=Calibri, sans-serif]Hi Alan,[/font]
    [font=Calibri, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Calibri, sans-serif]Many thanks for the opportunity to quote.[/font]
    [font=Calibri, sans-serif]We can do the following for you:[/font]
    [font=Calibri, sans-serif]QA 3090 walnut * 1 unit[/font]
    [font=Calibri, sans-serif]QA 3010 walnut * 1 pair[/font]
    [font=Calibri, sans-serif]QA 3000WB * 2 pieces[/font]
    [font=Calibri, sans-serif]Normal price is £337.90 – I can do you a bundle price of £289 / €299[/font]
    [font=Calibri, sans-serif]We have all of these available from stock – if you would like to order please just drop me a line with your contact details and I’ll ask one of the guys to give you a call to arrange a delivery for you.[/font]
    [font=Calibri, sans-serif]Thanks again and don’t hesitate to drop me a line if we can assist in any way,[/font]
    [font=Calibri, sans-serif]John McDonald[/font]

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.