Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

And this is why insurance is so high

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

***** like him should be shot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,478 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

But you know what would happen next!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭foxy farmer

I count €114K just from that article.
    He must have his solicitor on speed dial.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

Its a pity the judge wouldn't ban him from driving, he's been involved in 10 incidents so clearly he is the problem and not others even though he apparently comes out the worse in all the incidents. Take his licence off him, make sure that he is never involved in an accident again the poor unfortunate prick.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,517 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

The €114k should go on a credit card that can only be used at a physio or doctors.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

This is like Del Boy's uncle Albert falling down the 15 holes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

Stick him up in front of judge Zaiden in kildare....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,478 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Stick him up in front of judge Zaiden in kildare....

That clown, probably give him the freedom of Naas or something.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 163 ✭✭hannible the cannible

Is it him or the system that allows him to reap the benefits of being a chancer , he's playing the system and he's winning by a mile , the cnuts that run the way these things work are more to blame than him , after all the judge didn't have to give him ten grand , he could have given him a token amount . People will always take advantage if they can get away with it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,040 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

I'm surprised he didn't manage to sue someone when he broke the bed, must have gotten a better solicitor after that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭foxy farmer

I suggest we change the thread title to this.

http://touch.boards.ie/thread/post/101769085

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭RandomAccess

That is utterly utterly inspirational!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

And I thought the story in the tallaght echo about 2 lads who were caught after stealing laptops and other gadgets from 8 unlocked cars in Lucan in one evening was bad

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,068 ✭✭✭✭neris

And the judge after

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,722 ✭✭✭nice_guy80

He's had about four home runs, in terms of injury claims.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Carguys

People like this give genuine accident injury victims a bad name as in people give you a ya right look, I recently was involved in a low speed side on collision type you'd say no injuries would have occurred but far from it iv just had shoulder reconstruction surgery and have a few other less minor issues, until I actually went for the surgery i was getting the handy money or how could you be that bad! The fact is now my career is in the balance and a life long injury which will require more surgery down the Line! All from 30mph or less. A

And guys like this are taking the absolute piss basically laughing at the judge, insurance companies and people like us paying huge premiums and last but not least the honestly injuries that are getting tarred with same brush.

I'd love to see insurance/compensation reform but will it lead to lower premiums? I'd have my doubts the irish insurance industry has always been ripping people off. But maybe I'm wrong.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

20k, defective toilet seat...

I don't want to know :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭BigEejit

Wasn't there a fella in Tralee who successfully sued the council 9 times or something and on the last one he actually dug a hole in the footpath himself with a pickaxe, then went back into his house dropped off the pickaxe and went out and then tripped over the hole.... the judge finally banned him from suing the council for personal injury claims.
    Fecked if i can find the story now, happened 15 years ago or so. Dont do what i just did and put in personal injury Tralee, all the search results were ambulance chasers :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement