Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

drummer available limerick/clare/galway

• 24-11-2016 8:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

hi looking to play with a band. from orignals to covers. everthing.
    all pro gear plus p.a.
    own transport willing to travel for the right band.
    iam based just outside limerick.
    i like everything from rockabilly to punk to ska to alt rock.
    iam in my 30s.
    have played most of the festivals here in ireland and abroad.
    i have great live experince played most of the live music venues in the country.
    would consider a start up band.
    i can jump in to any setup.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46 drummer38

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 49 mariothespeed

Just sent you a PM Drummer 38

• Registered Users Posts: 49 mariothespeed

oh hey ! I bet this is Liam!

heya nope my name is jason. i just sent you a email!

bump

• Advertisement

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 5 greenbob

Hi
    Not sure if this might suit cause we're in Galway but we're looking for a drummer - lost our guy to work and a new baby! We've got experience but we're playing mainly for fun doing original songs in a sort of rock - cow punk sort of style, someone mentioned a cross between Johnny Cash and Motorhead! We tend to practice around twice or three times a month. We have a nice rehearsing/recording space using a JamHub and Edrums, but we'd use a rehearsal studio if needed. We've recorded some songs with the view of making a CD and want to gig occasionally. If this might be of interest , I'd be happy to talk to you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

Why do these things always come up when I've moved out of Limerick!!

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 20 iconicireland

Hi im managent a wedding band in lim and just getting a database of drummers for shows can you send me your addy i mail fb or number

any vocals

iv a new lad on drums at min but may need some cover some nights he has booked off cheers

• Advertisement

bump

Advertisement