Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Free 12x8 Canvas from Boots

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24 ERLUAD

Anyone actually collected their canvas?, ordered last friday but havent heard anything since

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 762 ✭✭✭Pistachios & cream

ERLUAD wrote: »
    Anyone actually collected their canvas?, ordered last friday but havent heard anything since

I haven't heard anything but when i ordered it said collection would be from Wednesday the 7th of december

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭KayeQ

Mine is for delivery, and got an email yesterday that it is dispatched. So still waiting for it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,263 ✭✭✭robyntmorton

From ordering they were estimating earliest collection date of 06 Dec. Shipped yesterday, still with that date.

• Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭Pete Moss

If you click into your confirmation email, you should see an option for "Order Status". This shows when you ordered and gives an estimated time for delivery or collection

• Registered Users Posts: 24 ERLUAD

Sorry just saw that now, typical presumed it was for today

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭FastFullBack

I'm still waiting for mine. Orders are still in Progress. Anyone else the same?

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭J.pilkington

I received a shipped notification, takes 7days to reach the store

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 356 ✭✭mckildare

Mine should be ready to collect tomorrow. Got an email last week saying it was shipped. Fingers crossed it's there

• Advertisement

Just got my shipping notification too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 526 ✭✭✭downwesht

Got mine today.Thanks OP!Turned out great!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Rashers72

Mine shipped on 30/11, still has not arrived. The store does not get deliveries on a Sunday or Monday, so Tuesday at the earliest. Do you get a notification when they arrive in store, does anyone know? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭Joe Hill

downwesht wrote: »

Is it framed?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 526 ✭✭✭downwesht

Stretched over a strong wooden frame.Provided with hanger as well!

Stretched over a strong wooden frame.Provided with hanger as well!

Has to be the deal of the year

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭barneyrub

Anyone get further notification when it reached the store? Got dispatch notice last week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

My email said it shipped and takes up to seven days to reach store

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭deiseindublin

I was wondering same as others. Did you get another email to say it was in store or is it a case of ringing to check first?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 615 ✭✭✭donalh087

Mine came today too. Top quality. Thanks OP.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 861 ✭✭✭goldenhoarde

I was wondering same as others. Did you get another email to say it was in store or is it a case of ringing to check first?

I got a call once it arrived in store. Picked it up last friday (wasn't due till today) and they look great, even though i rushed getting them in in case the offer was stopped :)

Maybe check in store in case it's there already if the store is close by.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 884 ✭✭✭acalmenvoy

Do you need the email to collect, with ID, or just give name?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭bittihuduga

acalmenvoy wrote: »
    Do you need the email to collect, with ID, or just give name?

i just gave the name.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,878 ✭✭✭whyulittle

Picked up two of mine today. No notification that it was in store, just the dispatch email last week. No need for ID or proof of email etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

Got mine by post today... Bargain of the year looks pretty good and a solid frame... Thanks op...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭irishgirl19

Going to pick mine up tomorrow. Thanks op! Oh btw someone screenshot this and posted on beady eye facebook page. Some dummie asked boots to confirm it wasnt a scam so the offer was pulled early!

Going to pick mine up tomorrow. Thanks op! Oh btw someone screenshot this and posted on beady eye facebook page. Some dummie asked boots to confirm it wasnt a scam so the offer was pulled early!

Thats hilarious

Joe Hill wrote:
    Thats hilarious

Whats worse is she posted the screenshots and said I asked boots and heres what they said. They were promptly deleted after she got nothing but abuse

Whats worse is she posted the screenshots and said I asked boots and heres what they said. They were promptly deleted after she got nothing but abuse

Oh Christ... some people 😂

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Rashers72

mine arrived today....still in packaging...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

Has everyone received orders??? ordered two through postage and received dispatch emails for both but only received one so far... Anyone else in limbo??? There customer service is shocking slow to get in contact with and when I did got the whole were experiencing high volumes of orders were very busy at the moment lies goddamit lies...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 990 ✭✭✭cefh17

Few of mine dispatched ten days ago with estimates for 6th dec in-store, going to pop in and see what the story is..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭Baby01032012

Haven't received any notification that it's arrived. Probably just sitting there in the store.

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Wanderer41

I ordered two at different times. I've received one and haven't gone in for the other yet. I just went in the day it said it should be in. They didn't ring.

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭mgray

I picked up the one from the offer last Thursday without any notification it had arrived.
    Went back in today for another order I placed the following day and still not there..

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭gillamandango

I got one from the store Thursday, and another which was dispatched a day earlier had not arrived, it still had not arrived today. The boots staff member told me that due to overwhelming demand that there was a backlog and delays but boots will hold them indefinitely for you and for sure they will be here before Christmas. Cant complain at all for 2.50, and boots have nothing to do with it, its all snapfish.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 235 ✭✭deadimmortal

I got mine one today, I didn't get any notification I just rang the store and asked them was it there and it was. I had got the email last week saying it was dispatched.

Mine was dispatched last week. Just called into the store today and both were there. Great deal :)

I just went in and got mine. Got no notification to say they were in stock. Bargain of the year for sure. Thanks OP

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,256 ✭✭✭✭km79

Got my 2 Saturday
    Fantastic value
    :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 613 ✭✭✭MisterKipling

Still waiting on mine. Taking a very long time :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 878 ✭✭✭JohnFalstaff

Don't worry princess, I'm sure that some day your prints will come :P

Did you call the store. I just dropped in and they were there. Didn't get any notification

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,964 ✭✭✭Hmm_Messiah

Slunk wrote: »
    Did you call the store. I just dropped in and they were there. Didn't get any notification

I still got no notice other than dispatched . I called to the store - not there :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,310 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

I got an email saying it was shipped. Few days later the shop phoned to say it was there. No problems at all

Looks great too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 150 ✭✭spuddy01

Picked up my 2 today and they are great just called in to store & gave names and job done :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,964 ✭✭✭Hmm_Messiah

I called into one boots and got it. She didn't know why no one rang. Quite good. Not 32 euro worth but 2.50 is great. Its gonna be a new year gift to in-laws

Picked mine up today. I got the dispatch email two weeks ago, called Boots a few times in between and they informed me there was a delay on delivery. If you've not received yours yet, sit tight I'm sure it'll come in before Chrimbo. I left my number with a member of staff in Boots and they called me to say it had come in.

Thanks, OP. It was a great bargain!

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭gillamandango

Well my outstanding one due on 7th December still has not turned up. Apparently if you are still waiting for one, some of them have been delivered to the wrong Boots stores. I was told that if it was, it is still not guaranteed to be sent to the original store and I would get a refund. Pain in the ass.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 884 ✭✭✭acalmenvoy

Pete Moss wrote: »

Thanks, OP. It was a great bargain!

Yes, bargain of the year for me. Thanx OP

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭stryker mcqueen

Trip number 3 to boots in the square , tallaght and still no sign of my order :(

But then....

"Can I see the confirmation email sir?". .…......."sir you had them delivered to the pharmacy on level 3"

So what an eejit I am !! Collected them and they are amazing

• Advertisement
Advertisement