Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

my eir mobile-log in issues

Options
  • 24-11-2016 9:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭

Hi I got a new mobile phone with eir last sunday. 

I am trying to log into https://myaccount.eirmobile.ie/

I am using the number and pin i was given with the new phone but it keeps coming up invalid login. 
    I spoke to someone Sunday who said wait 24 hours as i may not be on the system yet im still having the issue 4 days later.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

scheister wrote: »

I am using the number and pin i was given with the new phone but it keeps coming up invalid login. 
    I spoke to someone Sunday who said wait 24 hours as i may not be on the system yet im still having the issue 4 days later.
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]scheister,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for getting in touch. Can you try logging in via myeir here.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Let me know how you get on.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Pamela [/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭scheister

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]scheister,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for getting in touch. Can you try logging in via myeir here.[/font]

Hi Pamela 

I have had a look at that link but it does not appear to be much help as im not a home or business customer. I'm a mobile customer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Hi Pamela 

I have had a look at that link but it does not appear to be much help as im not a home or business customer. I'm a mobile customer
    Mobile customers can also access their account via this link  scheister.

Thanks,
    Pamela 

Advertisement