Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest petrol in Limerick

• 24-11-2016 10:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭

I thought there was a thread on here about the cheapest petrol in Limerick. Just back from Spar on the Ennis Road after my usual weekly top up. My tank indicator is one bar lower..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,569 ✭✭✭Special Circumstances

They've all been pretty tight together on prices recently. NCW had two stations at the 124.9 mark which is very good. Seems to be hovering round the 130 around the city.

You can nearly see my gauge moving but sure it could be worse, I could be driving something that sounded like crap and was pumping out particulate matter and NOx a REALLY REFINED YOU CAN HARDLY HEAR THE CLATTER clean diesel.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,080 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Pumps.ie should be a good indicator.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Frances4019

Pumps.ie should be a good indicator.

Just saw it 5 cent cheaper on both Ennis Rd( beside Supermacs) and also on the Dublin Road. Will def shop around more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Parchment

Bump - I think the cheapest i have seen is the Applegreen on the Ennis Road by the GAA field.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,732 Mod ✭✭✭✭artanevilla

Oil prices are rising so expect it to go up everywhere.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭testicles

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

testicles wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.

Agreed they've just adjusted the supply of oil which has driven the price of petrol and diesel up

Advertisement