If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tv recommendations

Options
  • 25-11-2016 12:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭

Hi folks 

Just looking at purchasing sony kd49xd8088 or Samsung Ue49ku6400

Which would you recommend ?

Also any chance u could do a boardsie price on the Sony sterling price ?.

Thanks a mill

M

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi Mick,

I don't have any movement at all on the Sony KD49XD8088 at £669 or the Samsung UE49KU6400 at £549 - your query about which I would buy?

I'd buy the Panasonic 49DX600 and save £20
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-201921-tx49dx600b.aspx?swapstore=1

- I love the natural picture and the build quality ( and I can probably tweak the price slightly for Boardies) 

...alternatively if you were able to take a larger TV and happy to accept a slight PQ compromise then the Samsung UE55KU6050 is really super value at the moment at just £599 - Have a browse:
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-202300-ue55ku6020.aspx

Keep us posted :)

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭mick23

Thanks john , will go with the 55 inch Samsung can this be bought online and delivered to Ireland ? 

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

mick23 wrote: »
    Thanks john , will go with the 55 inch Samsung can this be bought online and delivered to Ireland ? 
    Hey Mick23.

Apologies for the delay.

Just starting to get to Boards now after a crazy crazy crazy day yesterday.

Checking to see if you got yourself sorted via the web?

Hi kenny no didn't get sorted , any of the TVs I was after cannot be bought online now , are they coming online in the next few days ? Was going with samnsung 49 or the 55 inch (haven't decided yet) but both are not available online

Thanks

Hi kenny no didn't get sorted , any of the TVs I was after cannot be bought online now , are they coming online in the next few days ? Was going with samnsung 49 or the 55 inch (haven't decided yet) but both are not available online

Thanks

• Advertisement

Mick,

thanks for the posts and apologies for the delays getting back to you - the stocks are changing literally every few minutes - I'm fairly ok at the moment on the Samsung UE55KU6020 stock levels so I've re-opened click to buy on them for you for a while - if you wanted to grab one of those:
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-202300-ue55ku6020.aspx?swapstore=1

That's sitting at £599 for the 55" at the moment,

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]( Please excuse us over the next few days if responses are a little slower than normal!)[/font]

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Bought that tv there . Thanks John

Awesome Mick - thanks a million for the Biz - I know sometimes it doesn't look like it but we really do appreciate the business..

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]( Please excuse us over the next few days if responses are a little slower than normal!)[/font]

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.