Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Block P- 3arena

Options
  • 25-11-2016 1:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 664 ✭✭✭

Got tickets to a show in the 3arena, I understand there are potential restricted views. There will be an orchestra performing at the show, I was just wondering if this will really limit our enjoyment. How limited or restricted will the viewing be does anyone have any idea?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38,412 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Here is an image from a concert I was at that I was in Block P

Block P Row 45 Seat 249

Its not as bad a view as you think and you still get to see about 90% of the Stage/Screens

• Closed Accounts Posts: 664 ✭✭✭price690

we would even be further to the side again (to the right) of where you were. the furthest seats to the edge, seat 272 and 273.

In your opinion did it have a major bearing on your enjoyment of the gig?

cheers for the response

• Registered Users Posts: 38,412 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

price690 wrote: »
    we would even be further to the side again (to the right) of where you were. the furthest seats to the edge, seat 272 and 273.

In your opinion did it have a major bearing on your enjoyment of the gig?

cheers for the response

no not really but Fleetwood mac was more about the music than the visuals, the sound is the same in Block P as it would be in any other parts of the Arena.

If its the Harry Potter thing youre going too i imagine they will be screens everywhere

If you cant see a thing contact the on site customer service and they could do something about it

Advertisement