If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

40 Inch Tv

Options
  • 25-11-2016 8:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭

Hello,

Im looking for a quote/recommendation for a 40 Inch TV, cant go any bigger due to space, currently have a 37inch Philips which has a great picture but need something bigger, budget is around €400-€600. 

HD or UHD dont mind to much along as the picture is good and clear with a strong refesh rate, oh and 3 HDMIs if possible.

Regards

Thomas

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Iamhere wrote: »
    Hello,

Im looking for a quote/recommendation for a 40 Inch TV, cant go any bigger due to space, currently have a 37inch Philips which has a great picture but need something bigger, budget is around €400-€600. 

HD or UHD dont mind to much along as the picture is good and clear with a strong refesh rate, oh and 3 HDMIs if possible.

Regards

Thomas
    Hi Thomas,

thanks for the post - there is one complete bargain and its the 43UH603 - it does have 3 HDMi ( only 1 USB tho') and THB whilst I'm a Philips fan I think it will blow your Philips out of the water - I'm genuinely impressed with this TV, especially at just £369 / €469

http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/lg/43%22-4k-smart-tv/lg-43uh603v

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭Iamhere

Hi Thomas,

thanks for the post - there is one complete bargain and its the 43UH603 - it does have 3 HDMi ( only 1 USB tho') and THB whilst I'm a Philips fan I think it will blow your Philips out of the water - I'm genuinely impressed with this TV, especially at just £369 / €469

http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/lg/43%22-4k-smart-tv/lg-43uh603v

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Thanks John unfortunately I only have around 92 cm space for the length of the tv. Anything else that would fit the bill

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭Iamhere

Still looking lads if ye have any ideas, its either replace the Philips or get a 32inch for the playroom!!

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

How about the really nice Panasonic TX40DX600 - its about the tightest squeeze you will get in as its 904 wide:
    http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-201943-viera-tx40dx600b.aspx?swapstore=1

Still within your budget parameters - I can do it on a Boardie deal at €499 inc 6 year and delivery ;)

Keep mc posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]( Please excuse us over the next few days if responses are a little slower than normal!)[/font]

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.