Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a 7 Plus 128, available anywhere?

Options
  • 25-11-2016 10:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭

I'm looking for a 7 Plus 128, just rang Carphone Warehouse. They told me that there's a 9 week + waitlist on this device, and even Apple themselves are out of stock here.

Is this true? Anyone know if there's any of this device available anywhere? Any suggestions? I'd ideally like to get it on a Vodafone contract.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭deep1

Trojan wrote: »
    I'm looking for a 7 Plus 128, just rang Carphone Warehouse. They told me that there's a 9 week + waitlist on this device, and even Apple themselves are out of stock here.

Is this true? Anyone know if there's any of this device available anywhere? Any suggestions? I'd ideally like to get it on a Vodafone contract.

CompuB have 256 and also few 128 in stock -> https://www.compub.com/iphone-7-plus

Also they have nice discount for today so good deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Looks like it's out of stock there, but good to see another option.

Here are my in stock options locally:

7+ 32
    7 128
    6S Plus 64

All of these are the same price. I'm tempted to go for the 7+ 32 and upgrade to 128 later.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Zcott

They're in stock in Belfast, if you don't mind paying full price for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Vilas

Trojan wrote: »
    Looks like it's out of stock there, but good to see another option.

Here are my in stock options locally:

7+ 32
    7 128
    6S Plus 64

All of these are the same price. I'm tempted to go for the 7+ 32 and upgrade to 128 later.

Whereabouts do they have 7+ 32 available at? I'm trying to get that one. At this point I don't even care about the carrier... I'm in Dublin by the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Vilas wrote: »
    Whereabouts do they have 7+ 32 available at? I'm trying to get that one. At this point I don't even care about the carrier... I'm in Dublin by the way.

Vodafone Castlebar said they had one earlier today.

I got the 7 128Gb in the end. Storage space was more important than screen size/camera.

I'll be looking to upgrade it to a Plus version asap, so if anyone got the Plus and it's too big, hit me up :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement