Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Calling all Double Wear Shell wearers

Options
  • 25-11-2016 10:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭

What concealer do you use with DW shell?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

paulers06 wrote: »
    What concealer do you use with DW shell?

The writing has rubbed off but I think I'm the same shade (it's shade 1c0?) and I wear Mac NC10 or Nc15 mainly and sometimes nw10. Nars creamy concealer also has a really pale shade as does Laura Mercier. I gave up on highstreet brands for my ghostly skin a long time ago but I can recommend Revlon Colorstay concealer. Hope this helps!

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭idunno78

Scraggs I'm nc15 prob should be nc10 but anyhow. I find collection concealer in light perfect for my under eyes! It's about 5/6€!

• Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭paulers06

Yep, 1C0. I heard that Bobbi Brown do a creamy concealer in porcelain that's meant to be very pale. Haven't been by the laura mercier counter in a while, must give it a look.

I've tried the collection concealer but it looks a tad orange on me.

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭Victoria.

I use Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Chantilly - I love it!

Advertisement