Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Home Automation Deals - Echo 120 Dot 40 Netatmo 99 Harmony Elite 130, etc.

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Silverfluffs

Yamanoto wrote: »
    The pricier kit you've linked to has the 3rd generation Richer Colours bulbs - so better blues & greens etc.

Beast of a price for the other starter kit though.

Cheers pal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,416 ✭✭✭randombar

Anyone have echo hooked up to the hive?

"Turn on christmas lights" is great, out of the box etc.

Command for hive (using the smart home skill) is "Set my downstairs to 20 degrees" or "increase the downstairs" both work ok but we normally just boost. Also there doesn't seem to be a hot water "device"

Installed the other version of the skill and the following work "tell hive to boost my hot water" and "Tell hive to boost my heating." But the heating one does across all zones.

Any tips or advice?

// Gary

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭irishproduce

SachaJ wrote: »
    B22 Philips Hue bulbs are Deal of the Day on Amazon. £25 per bulb or £86 for a B22 starter pack and the new bridge.

Is this gone, I can't find it - the starter pack

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Silverfluffs

Is this gone, I can't find it - the starter pack

It was sold out this this morning.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭irishproduce

Hahaha I am way off the mark! Thanks

Advertisement