If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

49" 4k HDR10

Options
  • 25-11-2016 10:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭

Hi John

Was mailing as well as this but not sure what the best method is to get you guys.
    Can you give me your best price for the Sony 49XD80xx and the LG 49UH770v?
    Needs to be delivered south of the border.

Amazon have a lghtning deal on the Sony this morning but Id much rather buy from you guys.

Obviously if I'm missing a trick on a different set let me know.
    Feel free to PM with an offer :)

Thanks,
    Conar

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭Conar

Must say that I'm a bit disappointed to see threads created after this answered but no reply to my email, boards thread, or call.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Conar wrote: »
    Must say that I'm a bit disappointed to see threads created after this answered but no reply to my email,  boards thread, or call.
    Hi Conar.

I do apologies but we have been try frantically to get to all boardies and we do always try our best for customers that post on here but sometimes posts can get missed or overlooked.

The 49UH661 already took a massive price drop for Black Friday so I could not offer it any lower than the listed £499. (Also includes or 6 year Guarantee).
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-201980-49uh661v.aspx

The Sony 49XD8088 is listed at £669.00 but is an in-store only collection and could not be shipped, it has been a non shipper from Black Friday so we could not have even shipped it then.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭Conar

No worries.
    Got the 49xd8088 on Amazon for £629 so just waiting for it to dispatch.
    If you fancy a price match let me know.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Conar wrote: »
    No worries.
    Got the 49xd8088 on Amazon for £629 so just waiting for it to dispatch.
    If you fancy a price match let me know.
    Unfortunately the 49XD8088 is currently listed at over £1000 on Amazon. Its also a non shipper with ourselves and Amazon only offer a 1 year warranty, to our 6 year Guarantee.

Sorry I could not be of help on this occasion.

Should you perhaps require anything else in future drop me a post or PM.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.