Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can I export all rent payments in a statement?

Options
  • 25-11-2016 11:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 18

I rented an apartment between November last year and September this year. I need some sort of proof from the bank that rent has been paid timely and in full during this period. Tried exporting transaction history from 365 online, but that only exports a limited number of transactions that doesn't cover the whole period.

Basically, what I need is a transaction history for direct debits to one specific payee. Is this possible?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

JanScott wrote: »
    I rented an apartment between November last year and September this year. I need some sort of proof from the bank that rent has been paid timely and in full during this period. Tried exporting transaction history from 365 online, but that only exports a limited number of transactions that doesn't cover the whole period.

Basically, what I need is a transaction history for direct debits to one specific payee. Is this possible?

Thanks.
    Hi JanScott,

Thank you for your post here on Boards.ie.

You can view a list of all Direct debits/credits in and out of your account on Banking 365 Online.

To do this please log on to Banking 365 Online go to ‘Statements’, select recent statements, select ‘Advanced +’ (this is on the right hand side of the screen) select Direct debits/credits and the dates you wish to view these from and to.

This will show you all direct debits and credits in and out of your account between the dates you 
    selected.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Tara C

Advertisement