If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung TV/soundbar bundle

Options
  • 25-11-2016 11:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

hi,
    i'm looking at the SAMSUNG UE49KS7000 & HWK650 bundle, currently listed at £1098.
    can you do any better on this price?
    also what is the shipping cost to dublin?
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 labouche

Would be interested too, however Currys have reduced their price of the TV to £799

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Guys I'm always happy to price beat any cheaper price subject to our normal T's and C's - ie the guarantee must be similar ( 5/6 years on TV) - the TV must be in stock and available for shipping to Ireland and it must be from an authorised dealer.

If it was me I'd break the bank and instead of going for the Samsung Sound bar I'd go for the Q Acoustics Media 4:
    http://www.whathifi.com/q-acoustics/media-4/review

The M4 is the What Hi-Fi soundbar of the year 2016 - its really simple to use, beautifully built and sounds completely amazing - I can do the 49KS7000 / M4 Bundle at £1049 / €1299 delivered including our 6 year warranty on the TV ( Currys Ireland are €1099 on the 49KS7000 on its own and they dont mention any extended warranty!)

Thanks again and keep us posted,

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]( Please excuse us over the next few days if responses are a little slower than normal!)[/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]ATVB,[/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]John Mc & Crew[/font]

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 9 jamieman5

thanks for getting back john.
    can you do any better on the 49KS7000 & HWK650 bundle?

Unfortunately not at the moment - as you will probably know already we always do our best for Boardies but that price is on the bone :)

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]( Please excuse us over the next few days if responses are a little slower than normal!)[/font]

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭ciaran75

• Advertisement

ciaran75 wrote: »
    NO problem price matching for in-store collection - Currys UK won't deliver to ROI for that price - Currys ROI price is €1249 with a €100 voucher and no delivery available..

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.