If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung TV and soundbar bundle

Options
  • 25-11-2016 12:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭

Hi Richersounds, 

I'm currently deciding between the UE55KU6400 and UE65KU6400 (not sure if the 65 will be too big on the wall and Samsung don't seem to do a 60 inch with terrestrial and satellite tuners, apart from the S7000 which is kind of outside of my budget). 

Could you give me your best price on these with a HWJ355 soundbar as well please? 

If I was to order both would it be possible to get them delivered? If not would you have stock to collect this Sunday? 

Cheers
    bf

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi BF,

I've just reopened the UE55KU6400 for click to buy as stock has eased a little and we do have a few available for in store collection as well no problem but the HWJ355 is out of stock locally but we have lots in our main ware house.

http://www.richersounds.ie/p-202073-ue55ku6400.aspx

I cant do any further discount on them but if you do order £783 would be the best price including delivery and our 6 year TV warranty. (TBH I would just grab the TV and wait until you can upgrade the Soundbar as the TV really does deserve a better soundbar.

Thanks again and keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]( Please excuse us over the next few days if responses are a little slower than normal!)[/font]

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭bigfeller

Hi John, 

Thanks for getting back to me. I've ordered the TV online just now. 

Now the waiting game begins! 

Cheers
    bf

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

bigfeller wrote: »
    Hi John, 

Thanks for getting back to me. I've ordered the TV online just now. 

Now the waiting game begins! 

Cheers
    bf
    Thanks BF - much appreciated - we may be a little late but generally the deliveries should go pretty much to plan but of course drop me a mail directly to johnmc@richersounds.ie if there are any issues..

Thanks again :)

ATVB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.