Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wedding Dress Alterations in Waterford

Options
  • 25-11-2016 12:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭

Hi,
    I am looking for recommendations for a person to do alterations on my wedding dress - the shop I bought the dress don't do the alterations in house - they have recommended some people but only one of which is in Waterford County - just wondering if anyone else has any recommendations on who they might have used?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Forever21

Georgina kervick end of barrack street start of new street, not sure on the name of the shop but she's excellent & I know she does alterations for a wedding dress shop , she done my nieces wedding dress last year & have to say it was perfect with all the adjustments that had to be done . Think the shop name is G Kee fabrics.

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭smaoifs

Forever21 wrote:
    Georgina kervick end of barrack street start of new street, not sure on the name of the shop but she's excellent & I know she does alterations for a wedding dress shop , she done my nieces wedding dress last year & have to say it was perfect with all the adjustments that had to be done . Think the shop name is G Kee fabrics.

Seconded for Gee Kee. She did my sister's wedding dress and my bridesmaid dress and both were perfect.

Advertisement