Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do I know if account was transferred?

Options
  • 25-11-2016 12:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭

I recently did an online switch to Energia.

Now I"m being billed by both, and EI haven't stated it as my final bill.

How do I know that I'm not just paying 2 suppliers now?! Can you check my account please?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi dutopia,

Thank you for getting in touch.

We wish to reassure you that a customer cannot be billed by two electricity/gas providers simultaneously for the same electricity MPRN (meter point reference number)/GPRN (gas point reference number) - we can still have a look at your Electric Ireland account for you though, in order to provide you with confirmation. Just send any of us reps a private message (we will all receive it) confirming the Electric Ireland account number in question, stating that you are/were the account-holder and how your name appears on the account, your address and your date of birth.

We will review ASAP.

Kind regards,
    Una

________

Advertisement