If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OLED55B6V

Options
  • 25-11-2016 1:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi,

I'm interested in buying the LG OLED55B6V, today. The Richersounds.com site has a voucher code BLACK100 that can be applied when purchasing this tv. Is this same offer applicable if buying from ROI in £STG? If so I would like to purchase this tv at £1899 or better if you can go lower (free shipping would be nice too).

Thanks,
    AQ

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭toddunctious

Hi I'd like a quote for this too please

Regards
    David

• Registered Users Posts: 4 aqxx

Hi,

Just noticed that the price on richersounds.com is now £1899 even without a black Friday discount.  Is this price to buyers in ROI buying in £stg?

Thanks,
    Anthony

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

That's a rolling reduction - we have already updated our site and it should be active in the next few minutes..Happy to deliver across ROI at £1899 + £6.99 delivery..

http://www.richersounds.ie/p-202067-oled55b6v.aspx

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]( Please excuse us over the next few days if responses are a little slower than normal!)[/font]

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭kefir32

How much for the 65BCV  version? Thanks

Kefir,

we don't stock the OLED 65C6 - we do stock:

55B6
    65B6
    55E6
    65B6
    65G6
    77G6

and they are all available from stock at the moment..

( I so want one :D)

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]( Please excuse us over the next few days if responses are a little slower than normal!)[/font]

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement

Is £1899 the limit or is there a boards.ie special price?  I'm looking to place my order today.

..If you can find it cheaper, with a similar warranty to ours, delivery to the ROI and in stock from an authorised dealer - I'll happily beat any cheaper price - as per the post to Dermondo we have one Open Box unit that I can clear at £1749 if you were interested..

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭kefir32

sorry i meant the 65 inch version of same tv , how much ?
    thanks

No problem - the 65B6 is a stunner - it's another one on a rolling change - £2869 - its actually pretty good value in YoYo as well at €3499 inc shipping: 

http://www.richersounds.ie/p-202068-oled65b6v.aspx

Keep me posted,

John Mc  & Crew

..If you can find it cheaper, with a similar warranty to ours, delivery to the ROI and in stock from an authorised dealer - I'll happily beat any cheaper price - as per the post to Dermondo we have one Open Box unit that I can clear at £1749 if you were interested..

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    I've just placed my order for a new B6.  
    How long does it usually take before delivery?

Thanks,
    AQ

• Advertisement

aqxx wrote: »

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    I've just placed my order for a new B6.  
    How long does it usually take before delivery?

Thanks,
    AQ
    Thanks AQ,

PM sent :)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.