Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 help

Options
  • 25-11-2016 3:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭

Hi all,

Quick question. My son is getting a ps4 for Christmas. He is soccer mad and wants a Ronaldo controller. I'm looking at different sites and they seem to be decals. Is this a new cover that I switch with the original or are they stickers as such? Any help greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭irishash

The image you have given as an example is a vinyl sticker set for both the console and the controllers. There are proper hard console covers you can get to replace the standard cover (not sure about the new slim model, but def for the standard old design) that have different design, but I have never seen anything with Ronaldo.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Hobby farmer

irishash wrote: »
    The image you have given as an example is a vinyl sticker set for both the console and the controllers. There are proper hard console covers you can get to replace the standard cover (not sure about the new slim model, but def for the standard old design) that have different design, but I have never seen anything with Ronaldo.

Ah ok thanks for the reply. I assume these are tricky to put on?

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭irishash

Ah ok thanks for the reply. I assume these are tricky to put on?
    That would be down to how steady your hands are I guess :D

If you are the kind of person that would feel comfortable doing that kind of (somewhat) intricate job, then go for it. The worst that could happen is that you get a few air bubbles and it is misaligned a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Hobby farmer

That would be down to how steady your hands are I guess :D

If you are the kind of person that would feel comfortable doing that kind of (somewhat) intricate job, then go for it. The worst that could happen is that you get a few air bubbles and it is misaligned a bit.

Ha ha famous last words! Thanks for the help!

Advertisement