Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SEPA Rules

Options
  • 25-11-2016 3:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi there,

I'm wondering if there is any information regarding the changes in SEPA rules available online or if there was a phone number that we could contact someone on directly to discuss.

I work in a company that will be producing SEPA files for clients and we want to ensure that any potential change do not affect same.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

Listry1986 wrote: »
    Hi there,

I'm wondering if there is any information regarding the changes in SEPA rules available online or if there was a phone number that we could contact someone on directly to discuss.

I work in a company that will be producing SEPA files for clients and we want to ensure that any potential change do not affect same.
    Hi Listry1986,

Thank you for contacting us here today.

See here for information in relation to SEPA.

Hope this helps.

If we can hep with anything else please let us know.

Thanks,

Tara C

Advertisement