Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Haye vs Bellew

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭snowflaker

In the rugby, the Italians wouldnt engage in the ruck. Connor o Shea, is the Italian coach who told them to do it.

His tactics were excellent

sonofenoch wrote: »
    Well on her way to becoming 'Britains' Katie Tayler

Sky mentioned Bray and Ireland a lot tbf

Come on Bellew! Never thought I'd be saying that

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,960 ✭✭✭Dr Crayfish

sonofenoch wrote: »
    Well on her way to becoming 'Britains' Katie Tayler

I don't think so. Her dad is English though, we always claim anyone with an Irish connection!
    She looks great in the ring, are there any other pros around at her level though?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭Burial.

Have sizeable money on Haye early but will gladly take a double KO Boxing Gods.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

snowflaker wrote: »
    Get in and try it sometime - unfair comment - Katie is just a class apart tbf

I have and i dont mean it as a total disrespectful comment but if your a pro athlete you want a bit more effort.

Yes Taylor is a class above but the girl was a standing target for second half of fight it would be hard not to rain in on punches.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,948 ✭✭✭0gac3yjefb5sv7

https://youtu.be/DpwP-Rso1mg

Katie also did the Simpsons voiceover.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭Dick phelan

A double KO would be nice here can't stand either of these two, kinda want Haye to win because him vs Joshua would be a decent fight, if Bellew some how pulls it off we'd get the absolute joke that would be Joshua vs Bellew.

jayo26 wrote: »
    I have and i dont mean it as a total disrespectful comment but if your a pro athlete you want a bit more effort.

Yes Taylor is a class above but the girl was a standing target for second half of fight it would be hard not to rain in on punches.

I've done it too and I wouldn't like to face the shots the Italian faced. The comments were unfair. Katie is a truly WC Boxer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,953 ✭✭✭duffman13

Sky box office seem to be having a shocker here or is it just me, sound gone and camera outside the arena etc

• Advertisement

A lot of the early stuff male contenders are the same standard as Katie's opponent if not worse. But she wasn't giving up tbf

I see Joshua has been getting analysis lesson from Froch...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭PeterTheNinth

AJ is just a terrible guy to have on right now doing the lead in commentary. Surely Malinaggi must have got his breath back at this stage.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

AJ is just a terrible guy to have on right now doing the lead in commentary. Surely Malinaggi must have got his breath back at this stage.

There he is. :D

Pretty cool move by Paulie.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,150 ✭✭✭✭LuckyGent88

Got your wish.

Paulie back after losing to call the main event. Fair play to him

snowflaker wrote: »
    I've done it too and I wouldn't like to face the shots the Italian faced. The comments were unfair. Katie is a truly WC Boxer

I wouldnt like to face them either and I'd probably be gone after the first two minutes but we are not professionals fighters that's all I'm saying.

As I said I didn't mean it as disrespectful I just expect her to do a bit more to defend herself because she is a professional boxer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭kittyeater102

God bless any naive fool who payed for this. On the other hand, whoever invented illegal streams... I salute you sir. Not all heroes wear capes

God bless any naive fool who payed for this. On the other hand, whoever invented illegal streams... I salute you sir. Not all heroes wear capes

Or thank the people Who do pay for it that actually help pay for a show for everyone to enjoy.

• Advertisement

Very underwhelming walk in from Bellew. He doesn't look very confident.

Oh my god Simon Says...Massive brownie points to Haye

Edit: Oh ffs then he puts on some booty shaking club sh*t. Brownies deducted.

Brutal promo videos for both lads, cannot get excited by this. Id rather watch Chisora against Whyte again. Hopefully Bellew tags him early and makes it somewhat interesting

jayo26 wrote: »
    Or thank the people Who do pay for it that actually help pay for a show for everyone to enjoy.

*Passes round hat to all the people illegaly streaming*

:D

Hayes walk out could be longer than the fight :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

Haye has the look of a man that knows all he has to do is land on Bellew and it's goodnight.

*Passes round hat to all the people illegaly streaming*

:D

Only fair we do our bit just don't expect any 20 euros ;)

Hayes crawling it to the ring to drag out this event a little

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭DontThankMe

Bellew to KO Haye in the 3rd

• Advertisement

Haye is ahead on the pre fight walkout ;) bellew looking for eye contact and got nothing it was like holding out your hand for a fist pump but didn't get it.

Advertisement