Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BCW- Are they still around?

Options
  • 25-11-2016 4:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

Three years ago I had credit with a company called Creation Finance for a couch I bought in DFS. I missed two payments and even though I contacted the agency on how to pay they then passed the debit on to BCW.
    Anyway, I made an arrangement with BCW to pay double of what i use to pay Creation which was fine with me as I wasn't in financial difficulty and wanted to get rid of the debit anyway!
    But only recently I got a copy of my credit report from ICB and Creation Finance is listed as being in arrears and still an outstanding balance!!!
    I have emailed bought companies, but BCW do not have a website or up to date contact details. Do they still exist? Are they now Avrato?
    I have had no correspondence from either company for over two and a half years so there is no issue as far as I am concerned with the arrears?!
    Has anyone else had a problem like this?? I need to get this sorted out as soon as possible as this is a black mark on my credit rating!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,425 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Did you pay off the debt with BCW? do you have that in writing? have you tried contacting the ICB? If there is a mistake they will correct it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭vandriver

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 CocoSoft25

Did you pay off the debt with BCW? do you have that in writing? have you tried contacting the ICB? If there is a mistake they will correct it.

Have nothing in writing from BCW, last email was from them was them verifying my payment plan after they sent me a threaten letter even though I was paying them every fortnight!
    When I checked the ICB report it said I started going into arrears the February 2014 which was the last email sent to BCW and the last correspondence I ever had with them..
    ICB won't change the report until Creation say it was a mistake. No word from either company yet... 😡

Advertisement