Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

-2016 PW Boards Awards- 5 Star Match Award for Best Thread

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,469 ✭✭✭LeeJM

ATH, The Draft and Fantasy League are the 3 stand outs for me in this category. It was my first year taking part in both ATH and The Draft and had so much fun in both. MNG deserves a medal for his stellar work with the Fantasy League. I hope to see ATH do well as not only did I win :P but there was some cracking questions which led to some fantastic debates during the competition.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

It's a 4 way tie at the top as the polls go into Night 1.

I voted for Lithium93_'s RAW Superthread as I feel it really tidied the forum up well and complements its sister thread for Smackdown Live. Add to that his uploading of WTF Moments as bookend to the week's action when it's that bastard time of the week and it's clear to me that props are deserved.

On Day 2 of the poll it's still tighter than a duck's arse. It's a three way tie at the top with a couple of others chasing very closely. If you haven't cast your vote yet you should now, as your one could change everything!

Ok so here's the situation. We have a 3 way tie for the Best Thread but that's not gonna cut it here at the PW Boards Awards. I'm gonna implement sudden death for those three threads so if you'd be so kind as to cast a Sudden Death Vote for one of the following via PM and I'll announce the winner before the night is over;

a) Boards Fantasy League Tournament

b) PW Draft 2016

c) Divas Photos Thread

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Curious to see which thread won.

• Advertisement

It took overtime to separate these three juggernauts but it's done now and, with multiple votes for all during sudden death, I can reveal that the winner of the 5 Star Match Award for Best Thread is...

The Divas Photo Thread

Congrats, we are all perverts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,773 ✭✭✭connemara man

I voted for others. ....

So I wouldn't look like a pervert

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,469 ✭✭✭LeeJM

How many new accounts did Gerry open to vote for this.......

I kid, we are obviously all perverts

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

I wouldn't say perverts, more like gentlemen with exquisite taste..

But that's probably just me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Pleasantly surprised to see the Fantasy League Tournament held its own in the voting and it was always going to be tough going up against the likes of Lana and Renee Young.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

I always vote for the draft in this category no matter who runs it cos I love that thing but fantasy pw was great this year and I thought it'd win but I suppose when you go up against scantily clad hotties all bets are off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Yes! The Divas Thread reigns supreme!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Perverts the lot you,

Advertisement