If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hisense 40 inch M3300

Options
  • 25-11-2016 7:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭

Hi all,

Can you offer a boardie special on this TV for my sister in law please? 

regards,

Ryanno....

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Morning Ryanno,

I'd need to check our her Boardie membership 1st of course :pac:

That 40M3300 is a really nice TV ( I'm actually using a Hisense TV myself at the moment and its pure fantastic!):
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-202083-40m3300.aspx

I can do it on a Boardie deal at £345 / €439 including delivery and our 6 year warranty,

Keep us posted :)

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]( Please excuse us over the next few days if responses are a little slower than normal!)[/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]ATVB,[/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]John Mc & Crew[/font]

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭Ryanno

Morning Ryanno,

I'd need to check our her Boardie membership 1st of course :pac:

That 40M3300 is a really nice TV ( I'm actually using a Hisense TV myself at the moment and its pure fantastic!):
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-202083-40m3300.aspx

I can do it on a Boardie deal at £345 / €439 including delivery and our 6 year warranty,

Keep us posted :)

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]( Please excuse us over the next few days if responses are a little slower than normal!)[/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]ATVB,[/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]John Mc & Crew[/font]
    Hi John,

Have I done something wrong? I thought boardies got better prices where possible than the on line price :p. The price online is €399. May have reduced yesterday.

Still looking at one of those OLEDS in the new year. is there much on a step up between the B6 and E6 series LG OLED.

I'm still clocking up commission, right?? :cool:

thanks John.

Listen - you're already on 50% commission - what do you think I am - a cash machine :mad: :p

NO ideal where €439 came out of - should be €379...

...keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

I'll await the cheque so :). you've got a deal so! Will I get her to call the guys in the store or will I PM you her details??

Ryanno wrote: »
    I'll await the cheque so :). you've got a deal so! Will I get her to call the guys in the store or will I PM you her details??
    Kick me over a PM and I'll do the 'cheques in the post' routine as normal on your commission, okay?

:D

ATVB,

Mc

• Advertisement

Kick me over a PM and I'll do the 'cheques in the post' routine as normal on your commission, okay?

:D

ATVB,

Mc

Hi John, 

just checking you received my PM??

...cheques in the post ( jeez my head is fried :p)

Mc

...cheques in the post ( jeez my head is fried :p)

Mc

:) - Too many half days John......

..yeah, who needs sleep ..... and the divorce is coming on great as well :p

John Mc

John Mc
    Hi all,

My Sis-in-law loves the TV. Thank you all for looking after her, especially during the middle of silly season! 

I am looking at getting either the Panasonic 58TX902 or the LG 55 E6V or B6V early in the new year. Any recommendations on what has best overall PQ and if OLED is worth adopting "early" over the top LED?

Thanks again guys.

• Advertisement

John Mc
    Hi all,

My Sis-in-law loves the TV. Thank you all for looking after her, especially during the middle of silly season! 

I am looking at getting either the Panasonic 58TX902 or the LG 55 E6V or B6V early in the new year. Any recommendations on what has best overall PQ and if OLED is worth adopting "early" over the top LED?

Thanks again guys.
    Ryanno,

thanks for the kind words :D and for the biz as you know we really appreciate it!

If you are thinking of OLED, say no more, the new range of LG OLEDs ie 55B6 / 55E6 are head and shoulders ahead of their competitors at the moment - I really like the Panasonic TX58DX902 - but for the loss of 3 inches and for an extra few £ or so - its a no-brainer - the 55B6 PQ is in a league of its own around £2k 

Drop me a line if you need Boardie pricing on the TX58DX902 or the LG 55B6 / 55E6

Thanks again and keep me posted ;)

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John Mc
    Hi all,

Thanks again guys.
    Ryanno,

thanks for the kind words :D and for the biz as you know we really appreciate it!

If you are thinking of OLED, say no more, the new range of LG OLEDs ie 55B6 / 55E6 are head and shoulders ahead of their competitors at the moment - I really like the Panasonic TX58DX902 - but for the loss of 3 inches and for an extra few £ or so - its a no-brainer - the 55B6 PQ is in a league of its own around £2k 

Drop me a line if you need Boardie pricing on the TX58DX902 or the LG 55B6 / 55E6

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Will do John,

It won't be until the new year and I won't bother you with asking for prices until closer to the time. I might even look at upgrading my Denon 1911 at the same time......... (Don't tell the OH!!)

Thanks again, and happy trading! 

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

John Mc
    Hi all,

Thanks again guys.
    Ryanno,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Will do John,

It won't be until the new year and I won't bother you with asking for prices until closer to the time. I might even look at upgrading my Denon 1911 at the same time......... (Don't tell the OH!!)

Thanks again, and happy trading! 
    Cheers Ryanno.

Drop us a post when your ready and we'll see what we can do.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.