Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

**closed** Christmas Crackers! The 2016 A&PI Photo Competition

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,762 ✭✭✭Knine

Baby Face

403309.jpg

Lol Pets

403311.jpg

Lights Camera Action

The Lab worried that the Spinone would get the ball before him

403313.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,054 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Knine wrote: »
    Jesus tk123 as a mammy I am deeply offended. What if they grab a real baby & bite its head off. That's a bit much

As you can see in the pic - one dog keeps watch while the other eats :pac::pac::pac:

Category 6. No dogs or Cats

Santa's Little Helper

403342.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭aonb

tk123 wrote: »
    As you can see in the pic - one dog keeps watch while the other eats :pac::pac::pac:

I thought it was more Lucy saying "Hurry up and eat the rest of it - no ones looking"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aonb wrote: »
    I thought it was more Lucy saying "Hurry up and eat the rest of it - no ones looking"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hehe or "save me a piece!!" :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭murphf

Category 5:Lol Pets!

Name : Zoe

This beanbag belongs to my daughters and was drying by the radiator when Zoe decided to claim it as her own! Always a creature of comfort our Zoe! Just look at her 'what?! What's the problem?!' Face!!

2rp5te8.jpg

Category 6- no dogs or cats
    Name - Phantom. Baby lionhead rabbit
    Age - 10 weeks

29fxj50.jpg

• Advertisement

Category 6- no dogs or cats
    Name - Tango, orange Mini rex rabbit enjoying a cuddle , such a snuggly bun!
    Age-4

wthw1f.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭SillyMangoX

Off topic but wow, that is a stunning rabbit! Now I must go researching to see if cats can live happily with rabbits for no related reason... :pac:

Off topic but wow, that is a stunning rabbit! Now I must go researching to see if cats can live happily with rabbits for no related reason... :pac:

Oh our cat & rabbit were very happy together- very very happy. The rabbit was called Rodger & lets just say he lived up to that name & the object of his affections was the poor cat!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,775 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

Ok folks, today is the last day for posting pics of your pets, as this thread will be closed tonight to make way for the Grand Final :)
    If you have any more pics, you've gotta get them posted today!
    Good luck!

Category 4: Lights! Camera! Action!
    Name : Bailey

"shake shake shake..hake shake shake..shake your booty!!"

403546.png

Thank you! He is an orange mini rex they have a velvet coat! Babies expected in the spring ;)

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement