Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

**closed** Christmas Crackers! The 2016 A&PI Photo Competition

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭SillyMangoX

Off topic but wow, that is a stunning rabbit! Now I must go researching to see if cats can live happily with rabbits for no related reason... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭Knine

Off topic but wow, that is a stunning rabbit! Now I must go researching to see if cats can live happily with rabbits for no related reason... :pac:

Oh our cat & rabbit were very happy together- very very happy. The rabbit was called Rodger & lets just say he lived up to that name & the object of his affections was the poor cat!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,745 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

Ok folks, today is the last day for posting pics of your pets, as this thread will be closed tonight to make way for the Grand Final :)
    If you have any more pics, you've gotta get them posted today!
    Good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,035 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Category 4: Lights! Camera! Action!
    Name : Bailey

"shake shake shake..hake shake shake..shake your booty!!"

403546.png

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭murphf

Thank you! He is an orange mini rex they have a velvet coat! Babies expected in the spring ;)

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement