Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a plumber please

• 25-11-2016 10:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭

Came home this evening to find the kitchen floor was soaking due to a leaking radiator. Have turned it off but it's still leaking. Need to find a plumber now. Just wondering if anyone has any suggestions as to someone who I might be able to get over the weekend?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,750 ✭✭✭Avatar MIA

Came home this evening to find the kitchen floor was soaking due to a leaking radiator. Have turned it off but it's still leaking. Need to find a plumber now. Just wondering if anyone has any suggestions as to someone who I might be able to get over the weekend?

Turn off the water at the mains.

Plumbers can be hard to get at the best of times. Good luck.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭irishproduce

Did you get sorted?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

Turn off the water at the mains.

Plumbers can be hard to get at the best of times. Good luck.

Tell me about it, my local plumber whom I went to school with replaced my hot water cylinder in august and the bill was around 7-800, which he sent out only recently. My heating is acting up since and I rang him 3 times asking him to call and telling him that I will fix up with the bill when he calls, that was one month ago and every time I ring he says he was after forgetting, still waiting. You'd imagine when there's money owned he'd call but no luck.

Advertisement