Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Walking Dead | Season 7 | Episode 6 | Swear [AMC] [SPOILERS]

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭D9Male

I don't like Tara. And I fail to see what she adds to the show.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,749 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

So, Tara went on a scavenging sortie last season and woke up in Lord of the Flies. Sans bra.

Meanwhile, Negan appears to have more foot soldiers than Hitler at the height of the Third Reich.

Why am I still watching this again?
    MarkR wrote:
    Did Tara's spidey sense tingle, or did I miss a clue that they were going to kill her on the way back to Alexandria?

I presumed that, like the rest of us, she saw it coming a mile off.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,675 ✭✭✭storker

D9Male wrote: »
    I don't like Tara. And I fail to see what she adds to the show.

Humour.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Good grief, when The Walking Dead is good, it's excellent, but all too frequently it's a snooze fest and this episode was so far down on the scale I just want to even forget I watched it. Just awful, watery, dragged out, pointless exposition....the whole structure is rotten.

They need to stop looking at it in terms of '1000 episodes into the future' and more in terms of 'What do the fans want right now'. I think that's the major problem, they're attempting to space it out in such a fashion as to make it a syndicate opera ala cornation street at this point.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,756 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

I switched it off after about 5 minutes.

I thought It was actually anepisode from the spin off. FTWD.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭Dandelion6

storker wrote: »
    Humour.

Exactly. She's funny, and the sort of person I would be friends with in real life. (I think she's kind of hot too though I know most of you are straight men and can't see past Rosita)

Dandelion6 wrote: »
    Exactly. She's funny, and the sort of person I would be friends with in real life. (I think she's kind of hot too though I know most of you are straight men and can't see past Rosita)

This straight man would pick her over Rosita every time. She seems like much better company, for a start.

, they're attempting to space it out in such a fashion as to make it a syndicate opera ala cornation street at this point.

...which used to have a character named Annie Walker. It all fits...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

I just caught up with this episode, awful stuff. Cliche ridden again, last second saves, matey sprinted throught the forest for a shoulder barge and walkers appearing out of nowhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,899 ✭✭✭ebbsy

I thought it was watchable enough.

• Advertisement
Advertisement