Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mortgage Drawdown

Options
  • 25-11-2016 11:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Hi, I'm in the process of selling my property at the minute. the purchasers of our house are cash buyers and will have all paid to us by next Friday but won't be moving in until january/February. However as we have a mortgage on our property this will need to be paid off first and are then drawing down a new mortgage for our new house. is it possible for our solicitor to drawdown this money a ccouple of weeks before we drawdown and hold in his account? just want to have all in place before moving and not having any delays.is this possible?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

Leitrim86 wrote: »
    Hi, I'm in the process of selling my property at the minute. the purchasers of our house are cash buyers and will have all paid to us by next Friday but won't be moving in until january/February. However as we have a mortgage on our property this will need to be paid off first and are then drawing down a new mortgage for our new house. is it possible for our solicitor to drawdown this money a ccouple of weeks before we drawdown and hold in his account? just want to have all in place before moving and not having any delays.is this possible?
    Hi Leitrim86,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

If you call our Mortgage team on 0818200339 a member of the team will be happy to offer you advice in relation to this.

Representatives are available Monday-Friday 8am-8pm and 10am-2pm on Saturdays.

Thanks,

Tara C

Advertisement