Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silver kitchen accessories

Options
  • 26-11-2016 3:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭

Hi lads

I'm looking at getting some silver/chrome/brushed chrome fittings for my kitchen, sockets (at least one with USB) some double pole switches and a 2 gang Cooker switch. Just wondering from people's experience what make and type are the best? I put click mode fittings in the rest of the house for a couple of reasons but haven't even started to look into the silver kitchen fittings...I want something that won't stain/fade/rust on me after a few months and that others know and trust

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 708 ✭✭✭Hoagy

Well if you're happy with Click then there is mid range Deco or top of the range Definity flat plate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Hoagy wrote: »
    Well if you're happy with Click then there is mid range Deco or top of the range Definity flat plate.

Anyone used either or had any good/bad feedback?

Advertisement