Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Going in circles with customer service!

Options
  • 26-11-2016 3:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

I called Eir on Monday because my Internet went off, to which they said "oh that's something to do with the line outside, sorry about that it should be done by Thursday at the absolute latest, but seeing as someone in your area has the same issue it will be sooner than that."

Thursday comes and alas the Internet is still not back and they said to ring if that was the case by Thursday. So I call and the guy says "your issued wasnt logged until 9pm Wednesday" I explained everything that the last woman had told me and he just said "I don't know why she told you that" and proceeded to hustle me off the phone by interrupting me.

Thursday evening after 5 engineers comes out to my house and go on about how my port is bogey this and that. Again I was falsely told they would be back on Friday and they were not! After being promised this would be sorted before the weekend!!

I dont understand why when I call nobody can tell me anything, they all just avoid giving me straight answers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

I called Eir on Monday because my Internet went off, to which they said "oh that's something to do with the line outside, sorry about that it should be done by Thursday at the absolute latest, but seeing as someone in your area has the same issue it will be sooner than that."

Thursday comes and alas the Internet is still not back and they said to ring if that was the case by Thursday. So I call and the guy says "your issued wasnt logged until 9pm Wednesday" I explained everything that the last woman had told me and he just said "I don't know why she told you that" and proceeded to hustle me off the phone by interrupting me.

Thursday evening after 5 engineers comes out to my house and go on about how my port is bogey this and that. Again I was falsely told they would be back on Friday and they were not! After being promised this would be sorted before the weekend!!

I dont understand why when I call nobody can tell me anything,  they all just avoid giving me straight answers.
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]LordBanterbury,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for getting in touch. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]I'm sorry to hear you have a fault & can understand how frustrating this must be. Can you PM me your name & account number & I will follow this up for you.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Pamela [/font]

Advertisement