Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Social Life in Corrib Village?

• 26-11-2016 6:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I am currently in 6th year and my plan is to get into NuiG for accounting and to stay in corrib village. I am worried though about staying in corrib village because i have heard that the social life is crazy. I was to stay there because its on campus and easy but i worried i have will have to put up with rowdy parties all days of week. Can anyone who has stayed there tell me what the party scene is like? I want to party but i also want to focus on school. Any info would be swell.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46 problemnext

Depends very much on who your living with.
    I lived in a block with 15 or 20 mental lads so there was always something exciting happening. Mad house party's 2 or 3 times a week that would usually end up in your house.
    That being said Other blocks where the complete opposite with very little partys so it depends on your luck.
    TBH if your going to corrib you shouldn't be worrying about studying. Everyone i know made it to second year and we where a mental bunch.

Advertisement