If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SAMSUNG UE40K5600

Options
  • 26-11-2016 8:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I was looking to buy this from currys UK, however they do not ship it.

I saw on hukd that yourselves are doing a deal on it, but can't access your site on my work computer for some reason.

Could you quote me for this please, delivered to Cork.

Also please feel free to recommend any alternative 40inch tvs around the same price that you think offer good value. From my limited knowledge of the specs I picked this out, but would appreciate any additional info

Thanks
    Kevin

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Morning Kevin,

thanks for the mail - unfortunately we don't stock a 40K5600 - we do stock the Samsung UE40K5500 but its not available for shipping at the moment.

I know its a bit of a price leap but I really would advise you to stretch the budget a little - we have theLG 43LH603 which is a really good smart 4K  Ultra HD TV available for shipping at £369 - I can do that on a Boardie special this weekend ONLY at just £349 / €429 - Euro price would include shipping)

Check it out here:
    http://www.lg.com/uk/tvs/lg-43UH603V

Thanks again and keep us posted :)

( Please excuse us over the next few days if responses are a little slower than normal!)

ATVB

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭eurokev

That's actually a really good offer. I will have to measure when I go home, because I have the most impractical tv stand at home that herself will not change and the wide legs on this might not fit.

I must apologise also I meant to put in SAMSUNG UE40KU6020, I pasted the wrong one sorry. What can you do on this model? Or again recommend an alternative which has a central base.

Thanking you
    Kevin

eurokev wrote: »
    That's actually a really good offer. I will have to measure when I go home, because I have the most impractical tv stand at home that herself will not change and the wide legs on this might not fit.

I must apologise also I meant to put in SAMSUNG UE40KU6020, I pasted the wrong one sorry. What can you do on this model? Or again recommend an alternative which has a central base.

Thanking you
    Kevin
    Ah Okay Kevin the UE40KU6020 - at the moment we are actually oversold on this model so we have stopped taking orders - I have heard today that there may be a few 100 more on route but that's completely different to what I was told yesterday ( I'm starting to hate Black Friday weekend!)...so until I physically have them its safer to say that they are gone - but if they arrive I'll pop a post up on Boards..

Keep me posted after you measure up,

ATVB,

John Mc

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]( Please excuse us over the next few days if responses are a little slower than normal!)[/font]

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Thanking you
    Kevin
    Ah Okay Kevin the UE40KU6020 - at the moment we are actually oversold on this model so we have stopped taking orders - I have heard today that there may be a few 100 more on route but that's completely different to what I was told yesterday ( I'm starting to hate Black Friday weekend!)...so until I physically have them its safer to say that they are gone - but if they arrive I'll pop a post up on Boards..

Keep me posted after you measure up,

ATVB,

John Mc

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]( Please excuse us over the next few days if responses are a little slower than normal!)[/font]
    Cheers John,

Ill leave it a few days so, but if they do come in mark one for me as I would mike to get a tv within the next 2 weeks.

as above I'll post and as soon as it hits drop me a line - we always give Boardies priority!

Thanks again,

ATVB,

John mc & Crew

• Advertisement

Any update on the ku6020 stock situation?

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Any update on the ku6020 stock situation?
    Hi Eurokev.

I see just now they have been moved to "last few to clear" on our .co.uk site and went back to the £399 price.

We have a handful arriving tomorrow for in-store collection only and once they are gone that is it. We are unable to ship these screens.

As you had been in touch over Black Friday we can offer the £349 price but it has now gone back to £399 as Black Friday pricing is over.

I see just now they have been moved to "last few to clear" on our .co.uk site and went back to the £399 price.

Hi Eurokev.

We have a handful arriving tomorrow for in-store collection only and once they are gone that is it. We are unable to ship these screens.

As you had been in touch over Black Friday we can offer the £349 price but it has now gone back to £399 as Black Friday pricing is over.

Hey Kenny,

Sorry I'm a bit confused by your reply.

I was looking to get it delivered to Cork as per previous chat with John above.

Not sure if this is what I can get or not from your post, but if I can I'll take straight away, just let me how I can pay ye,

Thanks
    Kevin

Originally posted by Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Eurokev.

Hey Kenny,

Sorry I'm a bit confused by your reply.

I was looking to get it delivered to Cork as per previous chat with John above.

Not sure if this is what I can get or not from your post, but if I can I'll take straight away, just let me how I can pay ye,

Thanks
    Kevin
    Hi Kevin,

During the Black Friday sales the KU6020 actually went to Last Few to Clear meaning they are now a finished line and completely unavailable. We would still be able to get you the LG but unfortunately not the Samsung any more.

Many thanks

David

That really sucks, I was going to get off John Lewis and all ... huff ...

Anyway, thanks, but LG will not fit

If you can recommend a 40in the same price with as good features and importantly a central stand to consider it would be good.

I promised herself a new TV before xmas,

Help a boardsie out:D

• Advertisement

If you can recommend a 40in the same price with as good features and importantly a central stand to consider it would be good.

Bumping this lads,

Really want to pull the trigger this week now.

What can ye do for me???

• Company Representative Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Brian

Bumping this lads,

What can ye do for me???
    Just to confuse matters again, we have the 40KU6020 available for shipping again at £369+£6.99 delivery - http://www.richersounds.ie/p-202314-ue40ku6020.aspx :)

Brian

Bumping this lads,

What can ye do for me???
    Just to confuse matters again, we have the 40KU6020 available for shipping again at £369+£6.99 delivery - http://www.richersounds.ie/p-202314-ue40ku6020.aspx :)

Brian
    Just placed order online,

Thanks lads

Bumping this lads,

What can ye do for me???

Brian
    Just placed order online,

Thanks lads
    Cheers Eurokev.

We will have this dealt with ASAP :D

Ordered Wednesday, arrived Friday. Great stuff, delighted with TV so far. Looking forward to vegging in front of it over the holidays

Ordered Wednesday, arrived Friday. Great stuff, delighted with TV so far. Looking forward to vegging in front of it over the holidays
    Hey Eurokev.

Excellent news!

Hope you have a great Christmas and enjoy your new screen :D

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.