Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What VPN that works with Paypal

Options
  • 26-11-2016 10:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭

Im thinking of using it, does anyone have any suggestions would appreciate thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭degsie

Not clear. Do you mean a vpn you can purchase using paypal, or a vpn that allows access to paypal sites?

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭EntryDenied12

degsie wrote: »
    Not clear. Do you mean a vpn you can purchase using paypal, or a vpn that allows access to paypal sites?
    Just in general using it without my original IP, basically use all features receive, pay, withdraw!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭degsie

Just in general using it without my original IP, basically use all features receive, pay, withdraw!

Paypal doesn't care about your ip. Your username and password will give you access regardless of ip address.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

I've purchased stuff over Private Internet Access VPN using Paypal. No issues. Sometimes paypal will send you a text to confirm you actually purchased the item, but no other issues apart from that,

Nick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

What an odd question to ask.

• Advertisement
Advertisement